i have a limited company and i am going for a job application where they are asking for my UTR number but I am technical employed by my company... I am the sole director of the limited company and I want to invoice them by my limited company. do I still have to give them my UTR number.. do I need to register to get my UTR number. please help its emergency. Thanks

Tuesday, October 4th, 2011